Electronic engineer, circuit design, equipment developer
- ✪ Participation in the development of prospective imaging and light modulation devices in laser systems.
- ✪ Circuit diagrams design, formulation of technical requirements for PCB routing, participation in PCB topology development.
- ✪ Build and debug models and prototypes for demonstration, interaction with contractors.
- ✪ Development of software for microcontrollers / microprocessors, preparation of technical documentation.
- ✪ Participation in the products preparation for mass production. Participation in testing and identifying the causes of failures.
- ✪ Prompt solving of any production and technical tasks within your competence.
- ✪ Higher education profile (REE construction, electronics, analog and digital circuit design, microprocessor-based systems).
- ✪ Knowledge of basic circuit and signal theory, modern components and development methods.
- ✪ Knowledge of analog and digital circuitry, including:
- - video processing circuitry, ADC, control signal generation units;
- - advanced high-speed microcontrollers, FPGA, data transmission and processing;
- - SPI, I2C, USB, LPT, RS-232, GPIB, JTAG interfaces.
- ✪ Advanced PC user, knowledge of the basic design tools and simulation of electronics (CAD), experience of microcontroller programming (C / C ++, asm, etc.), FPGA designing and peripherial devices controlling.
- ✪ Knowledge of design documentation rules in accordance with standards or knowledge of the relevant programs.
- ✪ At least 3 years experience in the specialty.
- ✪ Creativity, no bad habits.
- ✪ The ability of work organization, initiative, responsibility, punctuality, accuracy.
- ✪ An active lifestyle, communication, focus on results.
- ✪ No barriers to travel to other countries.
- ✪ English, knowledge of German is welcome.
- ✪ Interesting and challenging work in a dynamic research and production innovative company which is a resident of SKOLKOVOTechnopolis.
- ✪ Worthfulto worthy employees.
- ✪ Ability to become a party to a technological breakthrough, to develop and grow with the company.
- ✪ Democratic and friendly atmosphere
- ✪ Full employment.
- ✪ Work in Moscow with the possibility of traveling abroad.
NanoRelief Display Ltd needs high-skilled, well-educated, creative, intellectual personnel.
If you are interested in working in our company, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com