NanoRelief Display Ltd UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF PROF. YURY GUSCHO HAS DEVELOPED THE NEW NANOTECHNOLOGY WHICH BRINGS A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGES TO THE DIRECTION OF THE GLOBAL MARKET OF THE LASER DEVICES FOR SUBMISSION, PROCESSING AND TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION.
This Russian technology is patented in Russia and abroad (total 100 inventions). More than 300 publications including 5 monographs were written on this subject.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION:
- ✪ Laser picoprojectors
- ✪ Laser projection systems with a large screen up to 100 m2 (advertising, control centers, home television, stadiums)
- ✪ HUD for displaying the traffic situation on the car / ship / airplane windshield
- ✪ Head devices for information visualization
- ✪ Direct view display, monitors, information panels, printers, image correction systems, microlenses, telecommunications equipment, tunable diffractive gratings, adaptive optics, optical switch in fiber optic networks, MEMS and other optical information processing
- ✪ Despecklers
- ✪ Lidars
- ✪ Fourth generation energy-saving laser lighting systems
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES ARE:
High efficiency (98,6%), unique performance (2-3 orders faster than the LCD modulators), low power consumption, ability to use both coherent and incoherent light sources, low cost in mass production.
NanoRelief Display Ltd has received the resident status in Skolkovo Innovation Center ("Space Technologies and Telecommunications" cluster) and won minigrant for creating a prototype and has defended it’s using in the «Energy-saving laser light sources with the speckle suppressor for the space applications (LLS)» project successfully.